Who is Eligible
Accounting students currently attending a college or university who are entering their senior year, spring accounting graduates seeking on-the-job experience before interviewing for their first position in a CPA firm, and accounting students in their first year of graduate school.
- must have a minimum of a 3.0 grade point average in their accounting courses
- must intend on completing their 150 hour requirement in order to obtain CPA certification by spring of the following year or sooner
How Applicants will be Selected
Students chosen for AISP will demonstrate a strong interest in business, either through their grade point average and/or extra curricular activities such as involvement in the financial aspect of an organization or as an entrepreneur.
The Application Timeline
- After an initial review of the application, applicants will be contacted to complete an online Culture Index Survey.
- Interviews for qualified candidates will follow.
- Students will be notified of their acceptance by the end of February.
All applicants will be notified of the outcome, whether they are selected or not. We do limit the number of interns accepted into the program.